Project for the integration of high availability systems aimed at guaranteeing the high continuity of production processes by using the most suitable technology for each case.
- Availability of the manufacturing process 24 hours per day.
- Total factory autonomy in the event of any incident in one of the data servers.
- As we have an environment with the latest technology we can optimize the workloads of the services:Server 1 + Server 2 = 100%
- Option of having different stations for work, or engineering, for the maintenance of production processes and auxiliary processes.
State of the art software
- Migration of the production system to the latest generation in the Microsoft family (SQL2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2).
- Maintenance of the system for data servers (hardware) without the need for programmed stoppages.
Easy system restoration
- Having a virtualization on the productive area (independent of the hardware) enables problem-free system restoration
- Processes for continuous and programmed improvements thanks to a system of easily managed restoration points.
Projects for optimizing energy resources and their related costs in industrial environments through the analysis of parameters and key processes within the production process.
- Design and selection of devices according to variables to be measured.
- Analysis of the communication network.
- Register of data regarding industrial devices.
Design and definition of indicators
- Definition of optimization areas
- Identification of energy units to be controlled (20/80).
- Audit and assessment of current energy costs.
- Definition of standards, analysis and operating reports
Monitoring and historising
- Implementation of a SCADA system.
- Database with connection to the energy management system.
- Server /Client architecture for global access.
Global management and control of energy
- Integration of energy values.
- Definition of an energy costs model by areas.
- Control of indicators and metrics in real time.
- Monitoring of the energy proposal.
- Analysis and optimization of tariffs.
- Energy management (final objective).
Re-engineering of processes
- Optimization of motors.
- Operating efficiency in the control of production.
- Applications and improvements in specific processes.
Design projects and implementation of a whole IT infrastructure, with the aim of guaranteeing the smooth running of the control systems.
- Migration of physical and virtual systems.
- Design of physical infrastructures to locate a virtual infrastructure.
- Application of VMware High-Availability, for high-availability solutions with a disc box.
- Application of VmWare and Veeam backup for solutions concerning replication of virtual machines between servers.
- Application of MarathoneverRun ® HA for high-availability solutions without disc box.
- Advice / consultancy in migration projects and contingency plans.
- Advice / consultancy in the definition and implementation of the monitoring project.
- Implementation of Nagios as main monitoring tool.
- Training in the solutions developed.
Industrial Networks and Systems
- Design of network architecture and their possible typologies.
- Implementation and certification of copper and fibre optic networks.
- Configuring of secured remote access via VPN.
- Integration of perimetral systems for separating the possible networks.
- Supply of hardware (servers, boxes, stations, electronics...)
- Installation of operating systems, Servers, Databases.
- Deployment of work stations and integration with the corporative domain.
- Centralized deployment of antivirus.
DPC - Data Processing Centre
- Design of data and communications cabinets.
- Structured wiring (voice and data).
- Electrical and IT protections (electric-surge, insulation...)
- Management of UPS (ordered start-ups and shut-downs of IT systems).
- IT audit (improvement reports, support / planning for carrying it out).
- Advice for increasing the efficiency of the IT administrators.